Monday, October 15, 2007

Eric Clapton Riding With The King Blues Music CD Review

Eric Clapton, very talented Blues creative person have released him up-to-the-minute record album titled Riding With The King and Wow! It's really a good one.

Unfortunately, it's not mundane that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can just protrude in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't coerce myself to acquire through. Not at all the lawsuit with Riding With The King. Every path is gratifying and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Eric Clapton possesses the feature of being able to win you over with him endowment alone. The sort of creative person I frankly just level out bask hearing to.

Listen to this cadmium and I believe you'll happen there's not much to dis-like astir it. The songs are inspired, the production is simply outstanding, and Eric Clapton is clearly in top form. So much so that if you're level mildly into Blues music you'll bask this album.

While this full record record album is outstanding the truly standout melodies are path 1 - Riding With The King, path 8 - Disquieted Life Blues, and path 10 - When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer.

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 12 - Come Rain Or Come Shine. Great track!

Riding With The King Release Notes:

Eric Clapton originally released Riding With The King on June 13, 2000 on the Reprise label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Riding With The King

2. Ten Long Years

3. Key To The Highway

4. Marry You

5. Three O'Clock Blues

6. Aid The Poor

7. I Wanna Be

8. Disquieted Life Blues

9. Days Of Old

10. When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer

11. Hold On I'm Coming

12. Come Rain Or Come Shine

Personnel: Eric Clapton, B.B. King (vocals, guitar); Doyle Bramhall two (guitar, background vocals); Andy Fairweather-Low, Jimmie Sarah Vaughan (guitar); Joe Sample (piano, Rudolf Wurlitzer piano); Tim Carmon (organ); Nathan East (bass); Steve Gadd (drums); Alice Paul Fats Waller (programming); Susannah Melvoin, Wendy Melvoin (background vocals).

RIDING WITH THE king won the 2001 Grammy Award for Best Traditional Blues Album.

No comments: